* Getting to hang out with an awesome crowd of people, including the SCBWI WWA crew and longtime friends (photo of Liz Gallagher, me, Jolie Stekly, Jim Di Bartolo and Laini Taylor snitched from Suzanne Young):
* Hearing Jon Scieszka's White House stories
* Being in the room to hear Justina Chen Headley inspire everyone with her words: Don't write what you know, write what your heart knows.
* Hearing Ellen Hopkins and participating in her poetry workshop (I'll post my poem Friday!)
* Listening in on Nancy Pearl - the Pearl!
* Finally meeting Deborah Reber of SmartGirlsKnow, a really amazing site for empowering girls.
And tons more! Now, though, I think I need a nap...