Tagged...again! This time by friend, writer, and new blogger Jolie. I find it impossible to say no to Jolie - thankfully she's not asking me for a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, or I might just have to cave. Bring on the questions!
1. What are your nicknames?
Oh no, I see the writing on the wall, Jolie! We are a most nicknamey kind of family. My husband calls me "Bunny" - I think to annoy me, then I picked an annoying nickname for him (which I don't have to reveal here - ha!), and they stuck and have become rather endearing.
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
The Princess Bride is a likely suspect.
3. What is your favorite scent?
Rain is lovely, which is nice since we get a lot of it here.
4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
Nice, France. I spent my 18th birthday there, and it was magical. J'ai fais la connaissance d'un type, Guilliame...il a dit, "Je t'aime"...nous avons marche sous la lune... It would be wonderful to go back with mon cher pour toujours...
5. Do you trust easily?
Yes, which sometimes gets me into trouble. It's rare for me to anticipate deception or agendas.
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Both - depends on how nervous I am.
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
That my body doesn't function at the level of my mind. I'd really like to kick fibromyalgia to the curb.
8. Do you have a good body image?
Most of the time. A million times better now than when I was younger and was terribly hard on myself. Good writing fodder now!
9. What is your favorite fruit?
Dates. The squishy, golden kind from California.
10. What websites do you visit daily?
Readergirlz. Facebook. My bloggy friends.
11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Blogging! Ever since that darned conference! And making goodies for readergirlz, like the Night Bites trailer, poster and banner, making movies for our YouTube channel, and other fun design projects.
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Classy, dedicated, talented, generous, and authentic.
13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Ring of Fire, by Universal Hall Pass - the theme song I used in the Night Bites trailer - sung by friend Melissa Kaplan, of whose I am a huge fan. She used to sing with my all-time favorite band, Splashdown, with my husband's best friend, Kasson (of whose I am also a huge fan, coincidentally). Hey, you can hear it, too!
14. What's your favorite item of clothing?I'm so glad you asked. (Honey, are you reading this?) My favorite item are these boots that I am dying to own, that I would love to receive for late birthday...anniversary...early Christmas...whatever. After a year of not shopping, and many years of wanting Doc Marten boots, I think the time has come.
15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Er, no. As a person who can't eat wheat, I'm mainly stuck with rice. Puffy rice. Yuck.
17. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
I'd probably try to find out who it belongs to, in a completely transparent and naive kind of way: "Um, excuse me, Sir, did you drop a hundred dollars?" And then smack my forehead and think about those boots.
18. What items could you not go without during the day?
Family, definitely, and my notebook. I could live without most everything else (though it would be hard to give up the computer to which I am attached).
19. What should you be doing right now?
Writing, of course! Time to go finish what I've started.
Now...for taggage...seems like there have been so many tags going around lately that I'm just going to put it out there - if you have something to say, consider yourself tagged!